INGREDIENTS:200 gms paneer, cubed
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 onion, cubed
1/2 tomato, chopped
1-2 green chillies, slit lengthwise
1/2 cup capsicum, cubed
2 tbsp tomato puree
1-2 tbsp chilli sauce
a pinch of garam masala
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Heat oil in a wok and heat the oil. Saute the garlic and then add the cumin seeds.
- Add the onions and chillies and saute till they soften.
- Add the chopped tomato. saute
- Add the capsicum. stir for a minute.
- Add the tomato puree and stir.
- Add the spices and salt. stir and cook for a few mins
- Add the chilli sauce.
- cook for 2 minutes and switch off.
- In another saucepan add a few drops of oil and toast the cubed panner on all sides till slightly brown. Drain on a kitchen towel.
- Add the paneer to the tomato mixture and serve hot.