The Classic Sunday Brunch. So full of fat, fat and FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D The best way to enjoy your holiday/ weekend.... without counting your calories!!:) What more do you want? The perfect lunch by the pool with the perfect company!...Ahhhh!! Wish everyday was a holiday! ;)1 cup unccooked pasta
1 cup cooking cream
1 tsp butter
2-3 tbsps parmesan cheese
2 garlic pods. chopped finely
1 or 2 sausages ( I used chicken)
2 tbsps parsley, chopped finely
pepper, to season
chilli flakes and oregano, to season
- Boil the pasta till tender and drain as per cooking instructions. keep aside
- immerse the sausages in boiling water.
- In a wok melt the butter and pour in the cream and half the milk. cook on low flame.
- Add the garlic and keep stirring till the cream reduces and starts to thicken.
- Add the cheese. Keep stirring.
- Add the parsley and pepper.
- cut the sausages and add to the cream sauce. Add the cooked pasta. turn off the flame.
- If the sauce is too thick add the remaining milk.