This is one of the most easiest recipes I can think of which the whole family would eat without grumbling!! Best part is....it has such few ingredients.
It tastes soooo good and quite healthy I would say! Best eatin with your favourite pickle. My favourite is lime pickle from Priya!!.....MMmmmm what a good dinner!Smack Smack!!
INGREDIENTS:10 big idiyapams
2 big onions, chopped finely
4- 5 big green chillies. slit
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Tear the idiyapam into tiny bits and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and fry till slightly brown.
- Add the chillies and stir for a few mins till fragrant.
- Add the eggs and the turmeric powder.
- Scramble the eggs and add salt.
- Add the idiyapam and stir.
- Add the coriander, stir and then remove from flame.
- You could also add some cashews fried in ghee to give it a rich taste.