2 cardamom , 2 elaichi, 1 small piece cinnamom
1 green chilli, slit halfway
1 or 2 tsps ginger garlic paste
1 pandan leaf (optional)
10 curry leaves
1 tsp fenugreek seeds
2 cups rice, washed
2 cups , water
1 cup coconut milk
- Put oil in a pan. Add the cardamoms, elaichi and cinnamon
- Add the onions and saute for a few mins . Add the ginger garlic paste. Stir. Add chilli and tomatoes
- Add the pandan leaves, curry leaves and the fenugreek seeds.
4. Add the water and the coconut milk.
5. Add the rice as well. close the rice cooker
note:If you used the long grained (basmathi) rice it will look and taste better. We ran out of it! :(